Home School agreement
Pupils, parents, teachers all sign a ‘Home School’ agreement. This is a joint promise that all of us will put in the time and effort required for our children to succeed. Parents are expected to support children by supervising home learning, ensuring that children attend school and wear the correct uniform.
Parents and carers are an integral part of our school community, and your feedback forms an essential part of our ongoing development and improvement. We regularly run surveys and sessions to gather your views on the education your child is receiving, and to understand where we can do better.
You can share your feedback via these channels:
Parent Teacher Association
Ark Blake Academy PTA Introduction
Who are we?
We are Ark Blake Academy Parents and Carers who are passionate about our children’s education and future and supporting the Academy.
ABA PTA Leadership Team:
Chair: Yvette Henlon
Treasurer: Monika Michalikova
Secretary: Andrea Jordan
Comms Officer: Sam Terrell
Committee: Claire Herbert, Kim Ludgate, Divia Namibar, Qi Cao, Jennifer Wheeler.
School Champion: Marcia Messam-Roseman
• To support the Academy in building a strong Ark Blake school community
• To support Ark Blake Academy with activities, facilities, equipment and fundraising
• To support the Academy’s Leadership and staff in working towards becoming the best secondary school in Croydon
• Adopt Parent Kind Model Constitution
• Details of AGM
Current Plans / Ideas / News:
• PTA Logo competition winner – Congratulations to Elijah – Year 8
• Fundraising for Ark Blake Academy
• Attendance at Parents’ Evenings and Open Events to share the benefits of the PTA
What would you like your PTA to do?
Please share your thoughts and ideas.
Would you like to join your child’s class Year WhatsApp Group?
If so, please send an email to the PTA with your name, your mobile number and your child’s year group. On receipt of your email, we will contact you with further details.
For uniform donations or other donations please contact us via email or on the WhatsApp group.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org