Ark Blake’s founding team of teachers and leaders are highly qualified and experienced. Each member of staff is fully committed to delivering the school’s mission. Together, we will ensure that our pupils take responsibility and ‘seize greatness’ by fulfilling their unique academic and personal potential. We are looking forward to welcoming new members to our founding team who are fully aligned with our beliefs, values and mission.
High-quality professional development at every stage of your career
The ongoing professional development of our staff is one of our top priorities, at every level and in every role. We offer twice the number of training days as standard, and staff benefit from weekly CPD, including subject-specific CPD, as well as bespoke coaching and network-wide opportunities. No matter what stage of your career you’re at, we’ll support you to be the best that you can be.
Be part of a network
Joining our school means becoming part of a network of education experts who are all united by the same purpose - a commitment to making a difference where it matters most. You will have the opportunity to come together with your peers locally, nationally and sometimes even internationally, to share resources, learning and good practice.
You’ll work with colleagues from different subjects, schools and regions, and have the chance to take on network-wide responsibilities such as leading programmes or training.
Focus on what matters
You'll be supported to focus on what you do best. We are always looking for ways to take away additional pressures, to give you more freedom to concentrate on the outcomes for the young people you teach. We offer support beyond the classroom; from prioritising strong behaviour management strategies to giving you access to our award-winning data management platform.
- Our salaries are 2.5% higher than main pay scale
- Twice the number of training days as standard
- Generous pension scheme – a salary average defined benefit pension scheme, meaning you build up a guaranteed amount in your pension, payable for every year of your retirement
- Access to Ark Rewards – a scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers
- Interest-free loans – up to £5,000 available for season tickets or to buy a bicycle
- Gym discounts – offering up to 40% off your local gym
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme – providing free, confidential counselling, legal advice and a range of different support services